Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sea World Adventure Camp

Abby, Cam and Maria are spending a week with Sea World Adventure Education Camp.  Every summer, over 5000 campers spend a week at Sea World! The coolest thing is there are kids here from all over the WORLD!  In fact, Maria has 2 kids in her 10 person group named Matthews who came from England.  So, 3 out of her 10 person group have the last name Matthews/Mathews!

Cam and Maria were a bit nervous the first day.  Of course, Vo never looked back. They are grouped together by grade level, so they were all separated.  They received camp shirts to wear daily and Sea World water bottles and carriers. 

Everyone knows how I feel about Sea World.  Thank goodness I had my sunglasses on as I had a hard time keeping it together.  Yes, I will live vicariously through them....haha!   You say that like there is something wrong with it!! 

Here are pix from day 1...



Florida here we come!!!

Breakfast - Bonnet Creek Resort!



Shamu, here we come!  (fanning my face!)



Maria's course



Abby's course



Cam's course!


getting signed in



finding the changing rooms for the shirts



All set!!



See the water bottles?


Cam was beside herself!



Maria is ready!



I hope we keep the name badges!


The sign in pavilion in the educational entrance of Sea World. There were more
stations behind us. Sign in took the whole pavilion.



Cam is officially signed in....


and Abs, too!


Maria and the teens!


Moments before they tapped Steve's shoulder and said, "Sir,we are going to have to
ask you to leave now. We will see you at 3." 
soooo funny!!  

Here are the two videos from day 1 !! 

Camryn


 Abby and Maria




In the car, the conversations continue.  They will repeat because I did not know I could not turn my camera!
As you can see, they were very willing to do a TAKE 2!  It is long, but they are funny!


No comments: