Thursday, April 1, 2010

Peter Rabbit Play - Camryn

Cam's first grade class did a Peter Rabbit play today. She was a reader. This means, the actors did not speak..she read their lines as they acted. She did great and I am looking for drama classes for her! haha!  But really, we saw the high school do Grease this week and the kids wanted to go ANOTHER night. It was fantastic!  Our neighbor, Nick Rash, had a main part as a freshman. (Roger)  It was a fun night and I think that is how she saw Peter Rabbit! They ended the day singing in the class room and hunting for Easter eggs.  You will notice that Blake is by Cam's side (in the classroom)....Steve asked, "who is that kid?"  haha! 
Blake is a wrestler and his Dad is the one who asked me if I realized how tiring wrestling is.. 

CLICK ON PIC TO ENLARGE!









( I asked her about her friend, Blake, she shook her head, smiled, put her finger to her lips and said,"Mom, shhh!  Too funny! )